Monday, March 22, 2010

I LAUGH IN THE FACE OF DEATH! HA!

Spent the day shopping which was awesome to do.  Of course I carried Nubby with me.  Wanted to give the hubby a chance to get some school work done.  I know. I'm such a good wife! Hee hee hee... I shouldn't have been so nice considering the EVIL STARE OF DEATH he gave me this morning when I came home late (11:30PM) last night.  He was already in bed or I would have gotten that stupid stare then.  Whatever.  I need to be social though and I'm not sure he understands that.  I never get to see my friends in New York and lately I've been really missing the interaction.  So I decided to entertain a girl's night out with two of my friends in New York City on the upper east side.  We had dinner and drinks at an awesome thai place called "LAND".  It felt so good to laugh and chat.  Been feeling so lonely lately...  Me spending time away from the house every so often allows me to recharge my batteries.  I think it makes me a better mom.  Nubby can feel my energy if it's negative.  At least if I have a chance to release some steam with my gal pals, I can come back home ready to be SUPER MOMMA all over again.  

So I don't care if that night out caused the "SILENT TREATMENT" in my household. It was totally worth it! I'm such a rebel WITH a cause. hee hee hee. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment